Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Congratulations to Tiphanie Ge and Christine Campbell, who successfully passed the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute written and practical exams. Tiphanie and Christine are both excited to expand their physical therapy services by offering acupuncture to clients at Physiomoves.
Acupuncture is an ancient form of Chinese medicine that involves the insertion of solid acupuncture needles into the skin at specific points in the body to achieve a therapeutic effect. It is safe and effective and often a successful alternative to medications or even surgery. For more information, please visit the website www.afcinstitute.com.
Friday, June 3, 2011
- Clinic owner Tyler Dumont was featured in the June 2 Vancouver Sun, p. A13 along with PABC CEO, Rebecca Tunnacliffe. The web feature doesn't show the great photo unfortunately, but it's still a great article!http://http://www.vancouversun.com/news/todays-paper/fitted+bike+reduce+pain/4879254/story.html
- We say a fond farewell to Heather, who has been at Physiomoves part time since October 2010. We welcome Jonathan, who is here covering Johnny's clients for the month while Johnny is travelling abroad.
- Physiomoves will be at the YMCA Healthy Kids Day on Sat. June 4 from 10-3pm for the 4th consecutive year. We are proud to support this fantastic community event that promotes healthy active living for all families. Come by and say hi with your kids!
- We will have our tent up for the 3rd year at the Sandcastle 10km road race on White Rock beach on Sunday, June 12. Free post-race massage offered. Why not give this beautiful race a try? www.sunrunners.ca
- Don't forget we have a brand new flat screen TV that will have ALL the Stanley Cup hockey action on. So don't worry about that Physio appointment booked during a game- we'll have the game on and popcorn ready to go!